Are you accomplishing all you want in your career advancement or your quest to become your own boss? Let me share what I have gleaned from business journals and watching friends of mine that are millionaires; a few lessons in financial goals and a good education in money management. The 1st one may shock you.
- Beware of spending habits that outpace your increase in earnings. It is so easy to start spending income before you even have it in your hand. This leads to number 2.
- Pay off your credit cards every month. Every month without fail. If you have a balance you do not pay off, then you are spending too much. And the interest is devastating. This is another sign you are spending too much on non-essentials.
- Stay Curious. Learn more and more about your investments, don’t assume that you can make the same investment over and over. As the markets and investments change, you need to be flexible to move as the market moves.
- Many millionaires share the same traits in that they have confidence in their investments, which gives them composure. This confidence comes from building knowledge and learning how to manage their investments.
- One business study showed that millionaires study more than 10 hrs a month on future investments. Of the same age and education group that did not achieve the millionaire level; the time spent on future investments was less than 8 hours per month.
Are You on Your Way to Sucess?
If you are on your way already to becoming financially independent, congratulations. If you are still looking for the route to get you there, follow this “road to success”
The link above describes a great way to earn the money we are discussing. Many people have followed this road and have realized their financial goals. The vehicle is futures trading and if you spend some time with us, you will undoubtedly re-examine your own goals. You will probably set you sights much higher.
The Founder of the S&P500 Trading Group is a veteran (enlisted) and knows the value of education. If you have reached this site, you probably notice were are focused on education and learning.
This particular site was started for former military and Law Enforcement. We honor their service and sacrifice and want to help them as they transition to a new career. A career with awesome possibilities. We understand the challenges of vets and LEO’s as they move forward in their career. Let us help.
Dr. Cast has obtained scholarship money through his company for these individuals. This scholarship money is for veterans and Law Enforcement; so please tell us when you call, that you are former LEO or Veteran.
This is part of his commitment to helping returning veterans establish a stable and rewarding career. Also realizing our Law Enforcement Officers face many of the same challenges.
We want you to be financially independent and can show you how to get there. This is our way to honor your service to our country. Thru the years, we have found veterans have many of the skills needed to be a great futures trader. Lets Talk.
“We’ve Got Your Six”
If you would like to find out more about this awesome opportunity to become financially independent, please contact us here.